ABOUT THE ROLE
The Digital Properties Specialist is a well rounded self starter that helps plan, implement, and optimize our websites and portals. They have an interest in or some experience with a variety of web based disciplines such as development, design, marketing, and operations. The Digital Properties Specialist uses their exceptional communication skills and attention to detail to help coordinate across the organization to plan, prioritize, then deliver both new work and iterative improvements to existing properties. They work closely with design and engineering to help coordinate our agile process though participation in sprint planning, requirements gathering, and execution.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers, marketers, engineers, and business stakeholders to support the continuous improvement of our digital properties
- Take ownership of projects both during the implementation and optimization/operations phases
- Help organize and manage work to be done through launch and iterations of web properties
- Evaluate stakeholder, team, and user feedback, and implement findings through continuous iteration
- Collaborate with analysts on digital property usage and develop recommendations for peers and stakeholders to improve our digital properties & e-commerce experience
- Utilize and evolve digital best practices and standards in coordination with marketing and brand initiatives
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Media, Web Design, Information Management, or equivalent experience is required
- 1-2 years of related experience required
- Excellent task management, organizational, and teamwork skills
- Ability to present your ideas and back up your solutions
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively, taking input from multi-disciplinary teams
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Willingness to work productively and communicate positively with a remote team
- Experience with Google Analytics, CMS (Content Management Systems), and A/B testing tools a plus
- Understanding of modern front-end code HTML/CSS/JS is preferred
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall methodology (JIRA and Confluence experience a plus)
- Spanish literacy a plus
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.