Sr. Learning Program Manager: Outbound & Inbound Sales at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.This business-critical position for a Learning Program Manager supports GoDaddy’s Care organization with specific responsibilities for the outbound and inbound sales teams based in Austin and Arizona. The position involves close collaboration with Care leaders to identify and prioritize learning needs to ensure that the right learning programs are prioritized and built. The position also involves close partnership with GoDaddy’s Instructional Designers and Facilitators to ensure that programs are available globally, and that learning programs land with high measurable impact. The position reports to the Director of Care Learning Programs as part of the Learning Program Management Center of Excellence within GoDaddy Learning.
In this role, you will:
- Build strong relationships to ensure that Care Learning programs are prioritized, built quickly, and delivered to land impact.
- Own learning programs from initial scoping through to delivery, including liaising with the Instructional Design and Delivery teams as needed.
- Build comprehensive implementation plans to ensure the on-time, on-budget delivery of learning programs.
- Guide the content of Outbound and Inbound Sales training (onboarding and ongoing development) by feeding in subject matter expertise, and by engaging with other SMEs around the company. Where needed, external SME knowledge will also be leveraged.
- Partner closely with the Instructional Design and Learning Delivery Centers of Excellence on course creation as well as scheduling and facilitation of in-person and virtual classes.
- Measure and report program outcomes against learning and business objectives.
The ideal candidate possesses:
The ideal candidate will have held positions with such job titles as: Sales Training Manager, Sales Training Program Manager, and Call Center Training Manager. In addition, they will have:
- At least six years of experience of Learning & Development in a Call Center environment.
- At least four years of experience supporting Learning for outbound sales through such work as needs analysis, coaching, facilitation, and program management.
- At least two years of experience as a learning program manager utilizing extensive program management tools and skills to roll out programs across multiple countries.
- Experience of working closely with corporate leaders (Directors and above).
- Experience of managing the roll-out of training programs across multiple locations.
- Experience of identifying business impact metrics for programs, gathering data, and reporting results back to business leaders.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.