Sr. Program Manager, Care at LegalZoom
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
We're looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our Customer Care team. People are the driving force of success at LegalZoom, and we're building the team that drives our growth and shapes our culture. If you're someone who is a talented strategic CX leader, passionate about transforming the customer experience and driving cultural change, while enhancing processes to improve overall experience and operational efficiency, we want to talk to you.
- Partner with Care Senior Leadership to jointly problem solve and develop solutions and strategic initiatives for complex business problems
- Drive strategic initiatives end to end to improve CX experience
- Partner with People Ops on cultural infusion and branding within Care org
- Analyze market trends and make recommendations on CX experience best practices to assist in long-term planning
- Create internal and partner communications reflective of a world-class Care organization
- 5-10 years' experience in creating world-class CX focused orgs; contact center experience preferred
- Strategic planning with the ability to share high-level read outs with C-team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tell a story through data and visuals
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, or related field (Master's Degree preferred)
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.