Sr. Program Manager, Security & Risk
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
What you'll be doing: As a Senior Program Manager in our Research, Delivery & Operations Project Management Office, you’ll work with a passionate team responsible for leading cross-team programs and projects, strengthening our project management discipline, and striving towards operational excellence through effective process management.
The Job: You will leverage your program management experience and savvy to tackle and conquer challenges. We are looking for a Senior Program Manager with excellent communication and collaboration skills to lead diverse teams across Blackbaud, focused on leading technical programs and projects for our Infrastructure Engineering and Cloud Operations organization. This month the challenge may be a complicated initiative with varying requirements across demanding stakeholders that needs a clear, comprehensive plan and a steady, experienced leader to guide and govern it. Next month you may be partnering with a cross-functional team to gain efficiencies or reduce risk by defining a new process. Whatever the challenge, you’ll always be looking for ways we can do things better.
- Manage and lead strategic or complex Security and Risk projects across multiple project teams and/or departments.
- Drive collaboration and communication necessary to ensure program success, including successful integration of projects and dependencies.
- Act as the point of escalation for risks, issues and obstacles, ensuring action items are clearly defined, assigned to owners and driven to resolution in a timely manner.
- Partner with leadership to develop, deploy and govern project management standards, best practices and project success measures.
- Actively contribute in advancing our processes to drive efficiency and improve effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience managing security, risk or compliance programs/projects
- A minimum of 5 years program/project management experience required
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams preferred
Purpose: At Blackbaud, we believe the world would be a better place if good took over. If everyone on a mission to do good had the power to do even more. That’s why we come to work every day—to equip and connect the world’s philanthropic community so that good can take over.
People: We are Heart + Smart and have employees who are passionate about doing good and helping others with their philanthropic missions. They love museums, arts and culture, wildlife, feeding the hungry and helping to save lives. You will find a friend here and we hope you bring your friends too.
Other things you might care about: Competitive salary, four weeks of PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Flex spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, volunteer for vacation, onsite fitness facility, and community involvement.
Advice: Don’t ignore this opportunity. You may be happy. But couldn’t you be happier? Come in and check it out. Worst-case scenario – you learn a little more about us, we learn a little more about you and keep us in mind for the future!
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.