Worldwide Labs Manager
What you’ll be called: Worldwide Labs Manager
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) is looking for a Worldwide Labs Manager to join the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, marketing, education, and products and services, we support our regions, market centers and agents around the world. Our Worldwide division has two primary objectives:
- Grow Keller Williams outside the US and Canada.
- Deliver technology and other value that powers our franchisees to become the dominant real estate company in their market.
Who we’re looking for:
KW Worldwide is looking for a Worldwide Labs Manager to drive the discovery and implementation of creative technology strategies to support our international markets. Keller Williams utilizes our Labs approach to drive innovation straight from the voice of our 180,000 associates. For more information about Labs click here.
What you’ll do:
As our Worldwide Labs Manager you will facilitate our KW Worldwide Labs and serve as an outward facing expert and voice on real estate technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and facilitate KW Worldwide innovation Labs, including conducting product demonstrations, moderating discussions around technology and documenting feedback.
- Routinely and proactively interact with regional leadership, technical managers and preferred vendors to identify gaps in current technology solutions to drive KW Worldwide’s overall technology strategy and prioritization.
- In alignment with the US/Canada KW Labs team, develop creative solutions to drive adoption of KW Worldwide technology offering.
- Develop and deliver webinars and product training that engage and add value to our agents, associates and market center leadership.
- Represent KW Worldwide at internal and external events.
- Assist the KW Worldwide regions in conducting local Labs and collecting and assimilating feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 or more years of Project or Program Management experience.
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours to accommodate international time zones.
- Ability to travel up to 15% as needed.
- 5 or more years of Project or Program Management experience.
- International project management experience in a technology related role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the product development lifecycle (sprint/scrum, SDLC).
- Real estate industry experience.
- Training/coaching experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.