Senior Android Developer
InMotion Software is a software engineering and game development studio with headquarters in Austin, TX. InMotion helped pioneer the Apple and Google Play stores with 20+ proprietary mobile titles and a #1 worldwide hit. We also do joint ventures with some of the largest names in Interactive and Entertainment.
InMotion is on pace to grow from a team of 25 - 100+ during the next few years. If you are looking for an environment where your technical skills can be tested regularly, have an opportunity to work on mobile products across a wide array of industries and verticals, or have opportunities to add additional technologies to your skill set on a regular basis, then I invite you to consider applying at InMotion Software.
We have a number of mobile products we're working on that require Senior Android Developers local and nationally.
To be considered, please contact us with your most recent resume and let us know which market(s) you're interested and available to work in:
To make it interesting we are offering a bonus should you be interested and available for the onsite role in Boston for 6-12 months. Email with interest to discuss further and review requirements for that role.
- MS in Computer Science plus two years relevant experience, BS in Computer Science plus 6 years relevant experience, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to evaluate solutions both in terms of algorithm and data structure fundamentals as well as object oriented design principles.
- Experience creating reusable components with elegant, intuitive API interfaces.
- Expertise in Java and Android. C/C++ a plus.
- Expertise in one or more of our core technology areas:
- Android UI/Graphics/Animation/OpenGL ES
- SQLite/REST-like network APIs
- Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energy
- 1-3 years SQL/NoSQL.
- Understanding of Relational and NoSQL database technologies.
- Knowledge of essential design-patterns, especially those used in Java frequently.
- Atlassian tool suite including BitBucket, JUnit, SOAP Web Services, MVC, XSD, WSDL, Hibernate.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (internal and customer-facing).
- Degree in Computer Science of related course-level training.
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Full Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- Competitive Salary
- Great North Austin office location
- Free open parking
- Flexible vacation policy