Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. Our software connects a company’s existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service and support their customers, while enabling them to measurably improve the customer experience. Tenfold helps companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of nine different systems of record.
Watch our demo video - https://vimeo.com/198699478
This key role we are hiring for will focus on helping Tenfold becoming a stronger company by building internal applications that will automate and refine many of our business practices. This person will have a wide ranging impact for the company and will always be building something new and improving existing capabilities. Primarily supporting different business units with a single mission. Improve the impact of Tenfold employee’s by creating a better customer experience through automation, building internal tools and cross-department coordination of internal efforts. There are 6 discipline's your work will organize within: Customer Onboarding, Customer Problem Prevention, Customer Problem Resolution, Adoption of Product, Value Realization, Customer Training and Communication.
- Project plan, scope and develop internal technology and services for Tenfold
- Operate within a SCRUM cadence to build for Tenfold
- Automate menial tasks within the business to improve velocity of customers through their journey
- Work directly with senior leadership to identify the largest business impact internal resources could have quarterly
- Develop new ways to interact with customers at scale.
- Improve flow of data and help Tenfold attain a democratization of data
- Partner with different teams to bring change the business projects to fruition
- Think from abundance and become a critical driver in the scale of the business internally
- Your customers are Tenfold employee’s and self-service model of customer's, however, you work within the Customer Success organization and focus within the 6 discipline’s
- Minimum of five years of professional (industry) software development experience.
- Full Stack Experience
- Test Driven Development
- NoSQL Experience
- Communication Skills
- Ability to talk to and problem solve with third-party engineers
- Ability to translate technical topics to non-technical stakeholders
- Presentation Skills (Demo Day)
- Solutions Oriented Thinking (Impact vs Effort)
- Detail Oriented
- B2B SaaS Experience
- Creative / Innovative
- Fast Learner
- Time Management Skills
- Experience with API Integration
- Java Experience
- Electron Experience
- Web Browser Extension Experience
- Enterprise Software Experience
- Project Management Certifications: AGILE/SCRUM
- 3+ years of experience in developing solutions for businesses ideally in the B2B realm
- Strong track record of speed and quality of deployments
- SCRUM certification a strong plus
- Demonstrate initiative, natural leadership skills, independence and a “get things done” mentality.
- Demonstrated versatility in communicating complex technology-related issues to audiences with a varying range of technical expertise.
- Strong communication skills with experience presenting and demoing builds.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- analytical skills a plus
- Computer science degree a plus
Compensation and Opportunity
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watch list
- Austin A-List best businesses in Growth phase
As a US employer, Tenfold is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.