How many times have you called into a business and quickly become frustrated? Providing your account number over and over again. Long silences while the rep looks up basic information. It’s an everyday stressor that’s outdated and unnecessary. It’s also why we started Tenfold.
Our software enables businesses to have better customer conversations. When you talk to a company using Tenfold, the rep has all your relevant information right in front of them, in one place. The important details about the customer are no longer hidden from the person trying to serve you. Best of all, it works in real-time and behind the scenes. Our mission is to put bad customer service out of business, on the phone or wherever it may hide.
Watch our Demo Video - https://vimeo.com/246701403
Culture Video - https://vimeo.com/229746298
Engineering Culture video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrdC8yc7jPU
This key role we are hiring for will focus on helping Tenfold becoming a stronger company by building internal applications that will automate and refine many of our business practices. This person will have a wide-ranging impact for the company and will always be building something new to improve existing internal capabilities. Primarily supporting different business units with a single mission: Improve the impact of Tenfold employee’s by creating a better customer experience through automation, building internal tools and cross-department coordination of internal efforts. There are 6 discipline's your work will organize within: Customer Onboarding, Customer Problem Prevention, Customer Problem Resolution, Adoption of Product, Value Realization, Customer Training and Communication.
- Project plan, scope and develop internal technology and services for Tenfold.
- Develop internal web applications and software to enable everyone at Tenfold better serve our customers and scale our internal operations.
- Operate within a SCRUM cadence to build solutions for Tenfold.
- Automate menial tasks within the business to improve velocity of customers through their journey.
- Work directly with senior leadership to identify the largest business impact internal resources could have quarterly.
- Develop new ways to interact with customers at scale.
- Improve flow of data and help Tenfold attain a democratization of data.
- Partner with different teams to bring change the business projects to fruition.
- Your customers are Tenfold employee’s and self-service model of customer's, however, you work within the Customer Success organization and focus within the 6 discipline’s
- Minimum of five years of professional (industry) software development experience.
- AngularJS, ReactJS, EmberJS
- Ability to talk to and problem solve with third-party engineers
- Ability to translate technical topics to non-technical stakeholders
- Full Stack Experience
- Test Driven Development
- NoSQL Experience (MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra, etc.)
- Presentation Skills (Demo Day)
- Solutions Oriented Thinking (Impact vs Effort)
- B2B SaaS Experience
- Creative / Innovative
- Experience with API Integration
- 5+ years of experience in developing solutions for businesses ideally in the B2B realm
- Strong track record of speed and quality of deployments
- SCRUM certification a strong plus
- Demonstrate initiative, natural leadership skills, independence and a “get things done” mentality.
- Demonstrated versatility in communicating complex technology-related issues to audiences with a varying range of technical expertise.
- Strong communication skills with experience presenting and demoing builds.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer science degree a plus
Tenfold is Austin’s fastest growing startup backed by funding from Andreesen Horowitz. Our platform connects company's phone systems with CRMs, ERPs, Marketing systems and other systems of record and provides users with a unified view of the data. Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. Our software connects your existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service & support their customers, while enabling them to measurably improve the customer experience. Tenfold helps companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of 9 different systems of record.
Highlights of our product’s capabilities include:
- Click to dial
- Automatic Call logging to CRM
- Edit, Relate or create new records, leads, opportunities, cases or tickets
- Send notification emails by @mentions
- Call analytics and Gamification Call Activity
- Email template integration
- Assign follow-up tasks
- Link to call recording in CRM
- Leads slipping away notifications
- Launch online video meetings
- Social profile integration
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watch list
- Austin A-List best businesses in Growth phase