Senior Product Manager, Labs
Who You Are
- You know what makes a great product.
- You have been responsible for a product from conception to launch and beyond.
- You sweat the details about your product and make decisions based on data and instinct.
- You made mistakes along the way, but you learned from them to push innovation.
- You are bothered by limitations and find ways around them.
- You wear multiple hats, channel different points-of-view, and advocate for and balance what’s best for the consumer and the business.
- Your experience has resulted in you having a thorough domain knowledge of product management, leading by example, and inspiring others through your work.
- You’re passionate about problem-solving and critical thinking.
- You are data-driven and can show multiple examples of how you transformed your product through the use of data.
- You have a consistent record of successfully collaborating with others to shepherd a product through to launch.
- You have either worked in an R&D group or launched your own start-up.
What You'll Do
- Anticipate which trends are worth pursuing how they may affect the way people shop and save.
- Research using qualitative and quantitative methods to generate insights into our users’ needs and what motivates them.
- Evaluate user feedback in tandem with Design to inform product decisions.
- Develop product initiatives and key performance indicators to track progress.
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to identify challenges and decide trade-offs.
- Prioritize product features based on data, user validation and business needs.
- Ship solutions quickly that enable us to track product-market fit.
- Improve how the team works by inspiring your colleagues and providing constructive feedback.
- Grow your skills by continually learning and taking on new challenges.
- Lead a concept from hypothesis to MVP. Overcome challenges to ship quickly.
- Use data to determine fate of MVP’s and to influence product iteration.
- Explore new tech and products. Understand the technology the team is building.
Who We Are
- We are a multidisciplinary team that is exploring new business opportunities and products to save people money.
- We take signals from user testing, industry changes, data and instincts to figure out whether or not we should pursue an opportunity.
- We believe in releasing MVP’s quickly and are not afraid to throw them away if they don’t meet expectations.
- We love taking risks, and we will promptly shift priorities if needed.
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace.
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from.
- We have a great open vacation policy.
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love.
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.