Senior Quality Engineer
Who You Are
- You are a Quality Engineer leader that has experience implementing test automation frameworks and driving adoption of test automation
- You have extensive experience with Continuous Integration, API and integration testing frameworks
- You will have experience with Appium and/or other mobile test automation tools
- Through your experience, you've developed a thorough domain knowledge of integration and system testing, leading by example, and inspiring others through your work
- You also understand that manual testing is a necessary evil, and you will doggedly pursue tactics to minimize it
- You’re passionate about problem-solving and critical thinking
- You want to be a technical peer to the developers on the team
What You'll Do
- You'll define our testing strategy for manual and automation testing
- You'll validate new features and ensure we don’t break existing experiences and services
- You'll automate tests because you understand the need to scale, reuse, and deliver software faster
- You'll collaborate with developers and remote Quality Engineers to build robust tests and work with other Quality Engineers within the company to advance automation testing
- You'll maintain and improve existing test frameworks
- You'll improve everyone around you by inspiring your colleagues and providing constructive feedback and grow your skills by taking on new challenges by getting out of your comfort zone
- You'll explore new tech and testing solutions
- You'll actively participate in the support of critical RetailMeNot systems
Who We Are
- We are a small, stable engineering team who is actively transitioning our architecture and technology stacks to scale with the business needs.
- We use a mix of technologies: Java, NodeJS, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, and AWS.
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from as well as an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies.
- We have a great open vacation policy.
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food (and beer!).
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
- We provide the some of the best tools to get the job done, including top-of-the-line equipment.
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.