Summer 2018 Engineering Internship
Ready to change the way the world works? We are seeking a diverse team of interns to work in a small agile team environment. This is your chance to join our teams that develop innovative new technology products and hone your expertise alongside talented seasoned professionals where you'll develop some of the most exciting cognitive solutions.
As a Cognitive Scale intern, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art solutions. You'll be responsible for ensuring that our components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
Our intern positions offer an opportunity to further develop your technical skills with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers and business professionals focused on the next generation of cognitive systems including areas of cloud, social collaboration, exceptional digital experience, messaging & mobile.
- Location is in Austin, TX
- You will be responsible for your own accommodations and trasnportation
- 10-12 weeks in duration, full-time 40 hours per week
- You will have a mentor from one of our technical engineers as well as weekly check-ins with a senior manager
- We also cater lunch every day at CognitiveScale
- Weekly meditation and yoga
- Undergraduate, Master's and PhD candidates are all encouraged to apply
If you're interested, please either meet us at the UT Natural Sciences Career Fair or at the Rice Career Fair in September to talk in person or simply apply online. We will be reviewing resumes in late September, hosting an intern evening at our headquarters in Austin in October, and making decisions on our 2018 summer intern class by Halloween.
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.