CHIVE TV is theCHIVE's newest and greatest venture in our never-ending quest for entertaining the masses. It's an entertainment channel that provides an endless stream of the most entertaining digital video content to restaurants, bars, hotels and even cruise ships worldwide. As VP & GM, you will be running all aspects of the business hand-in-hand with the CEO and President of Resignation Media in Austin, TX
CHIVE TV's revenue model is two-fold:
1) Monthly SaaS subscription service for premium and enterprise packages that allow venues to promote food and drink specials, present an entertainment calendar, personalize the content, drive foot traffic, etc.
2) Our in-house ad sales team sells Digital Out of Home Advertising against the TV's running CHIVE TV in over 5,000 venues, 10,000 screens and reaching 40mm people per month.
SaaS experience is a must and Digital Out Home Advertising experience would be gravy on top. Only leaders may apply.
This is a heavy managerial/operational position with a large team that requires leadership acumen as well as getting your hands dirty in all facets of the business.
Own CHIVE TV's P&L and work with executive leadership to run the CHIVE TV division as its own separate business entity.
Create and implement nationwide go-to-market strategy to grow installed base and upsell to pro/enterprise plans.
Manage a nationwide SaaS sales force of regional sales managers.
Define editorial and programming strategy, including the ownership of relationships and contracts with 3rd party licensors.
Guide the direction of the Product in conjunction with our Product & Engineering leadership.
Work with our premium ad sales team to optimize offerings, maximize delivery and prove success for our advertising partners (i.e. sales lift on-premise for a beer or spirits advertiser)
Oversee all CHIVE TV marketing efforts internally on theCHIVE and off theCHIVE, including PPC lead gen efforts.
Hire the necessary talent to grow the CHIVE TV team to be positioned properly for world domination.
Understand and track the audience reach via People Count and Nielson for our sales team to sell against. Numbers: we like them!
Senior Level SaaS ninja experience.
Digital Media or out of home experience is a plus.
Strong leadership and management skills with experience running a large team.
Must have deep familiarity with theCHIVE brand, community and content.
Experience scaling a startup or early stage company is a plus.
Degree from a 4 year university.
Masters Degree preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Profit sharing discretionary bonuses.
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company).
- Open vacation policy.
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans.
- Local fare from Great Austin restaurants served 4 days a week in office.
- Ongoing inter-company Fitness Challenges utilizing Fit Rankings.
- Our HQ sits on the water’s edge in beautiful downtown Austin, with hike and bike trails at our back door.