World First is the global leader in international payments with over 100,000 customers moving more than $10 billion dollars each year. With offices in all the key markets around the world including, London, Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore it has a truly international footprint. World First has spent the last two years establishing a unique licensing position within the US to enable the delivery of its exclusive payments solution to the North American customer.
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. We like each other and we like our jobs. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard
As a World First SDR, you will support the Account Executive team with qualified opportunities and will need to build strong professional relationships throughout the Sales & Marketing teams. You will be expected to execute a daily cadence of prospecting and conversations to qualify leads and create new sales qualified opportunities
This role has been created as part of our consistent growth as a company. It is a crucial role and a rare chance to join a young, innovative and extremely successful company with real career opportunities. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidates and an excellent career opportunity.
- You will be required to support both outbound and inbound channels with a hyper focus on moving leads through the sales funnel.
- You will understand our prospects needs and their business values.
- You will provide insightful information and deliver a new perspective on how to move money around the globe.
- You will be accountable for the reach rate, the number of qualified opportunities generated, deal conversation rate and increasing the average transaction value.
- A strong desire for success and growth in a world class organization
- Coachable with a willingness to learn, with a commitment to excellence
- Superior communication, relationship building, and collaborative capabilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SalesForce.com is a huge plus
- Ability to work in team environment and have fun!
- Salary commensurate with experience, plus commission
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO policy, 401K contribution, monthly contests/awards
- Great perks including free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, bi-annual company parties, team night and WorldPerks for exclusive employee discounts.