Shopgate was designed for retailers of all sizes to create, maintain and optimize exceptional mobile shopping experiences. Shopgate offers everything online retailers need to be successful in mobile. Our leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) enables online stores to easily create, maintain and optimize native apps and mobile websites.
Technical Support Specialist
Do you want to be part of a world class team that is experiencing explosive growth and changing the way people shop online?
It's all about mobile commerce!
Shopgate offers everything online retailers need to be successful in mobile. Our leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) enables online stores to easily create, maintain and optimize native apps and mobile websites for iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphones, Android Tablets and Apple TV. The abundant power of mobile commerce with just one simple integration.
With offices in the US and Europe, Shopgate is backed by a team of more than 200 passionate individuals and experienced founders and investors, who share a passion for innovation and mobile commerce while maintaining a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Our founders’ track record is distinguished by several revolutionary and commercially successful ventures. Now, we’re taking the mobile commerce market by storm!
You wanna join?
Do you want to be part of a world class organization that is experiencing explosive growth and changing the way people shop online? We are looking for awesome and technically sound customer support Jedi’s to join our Customer Success team. We want people who understand that our customers are our #1 priority and are eager to solve their problems.
This Job Is For You If
- You can translate complex tech terms into understandable tasks for our end-users
- You are a techie who is also a customer guru who can communicate effectively with internal staff and external customers over E-Mail, Forum, Phone, Ticket
- You are passionate about mobile shopping and Apps
- You are ready to create a company culture that rivals all other tech companies in the Austin area
- You love to have fun. We are a startup tech company in hyper growth that works hard and plays hard so it’s only natural that you like to have fun with the team
What You’ll Do on a Daily Basis
- Your mission is to get our customers’ mobile shops online by integrating and connecting their shopping system to Shopgate. During this process you will help and assist our customers in all required steps and ensure exceptional customer support. You will be transforming confusion into comprehension!
- Guiding customers through each step of the integration process
- Installation assistance, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Support online merchants at the technical interface level between their shops and Shopgate by installing plugins, establishing interface connections and placing test orders
- Promptly respond and resolve service tickets in accordance with established guidelines
- Provide “close-the-loop” feedback to tier 2 and tier 3 support team
- Support development department in finding fast and long term solutions
- Create and maintain technical documentation
Want to move mountains with us? Apply today! We’re looking forward to receiving your application. Make sure to include your CV, your earliest possible start date, and your salary expectations. Please enclose all documents in one PDF file and send it to email@example.com or apply online.
Kristi Morris (Senior Corporate Recruiter)
Phone: +1 (650) 827-5588 ext. 650