Business Planning & Analysis Associate
Title: BUSINESS PLANNING & ANALYSIS ASSOCIATE
Location: South Austin: 78744
Opcity helps real estate brokers and agents better serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity can instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on sixteen (16) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a continuously improving learning model. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
What Are We Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced business analyst who can define and own analyses, driving to answers that consider the full context of the business and communicate their analysis and findings to all levels of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support all areas of the business with analysis and reporting
- Project management of critical initiatives
- Drive organizational change through a period of high growth, building the systems and infrastructure to support that growth
- Drive insights through rigorous analytics on business performance and cohesive, well laid out presentation of the data and recommendations
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- One to three years as a business analyst
- Bachelors degree in business, management, finance or statistics and analysis
- Highly analytical with proven, great communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL required
- Experience in fast-paced, high growth or start-up setting strongly desired
What We Offer:
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards and recognition and fun events
- Competitive pay plus equity/stock in a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
Starting Early November:
- Onsite gym with showers and lockers
- Free lunch provided daily
- Located on private members only disc golf course
Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
*Preference for local candidates as no relocation will be provided for this position.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.