Content Marketing Manager at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:12 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 15, 2021
As our Content Marketing Manager, you’ll help us design and implement a content strategy that supports our corporate goals and initiatives. You’ll partner closely with our Demand Generation Team, Product Marketing Team, Creative Team, and agency partners to build and execute a cohesive content strategy.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications, you will be part of our Marketing team based in our Austin office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
You can easily pivot between high-level strategic thinking and vision setting and executing with an eye on the details. You are okay with a lot of ambiguity and generally thrive in it.
· Create resources each month to drive leads, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, podcasts, videos, etc.) in alignment with the buyer’s journey.
· Manage designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders, our audience, and aligns with our company goals.
· Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
· Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
· Manage social media accounts.
Who You Are - the essentials
You are customer-obsessed and fluent in marketing communications. You’ve led a broad base of content activities in a fast-paced environment with a lean team.
· 5+ years of related content experience.
· Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
· Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
· In-depth knowledge of the buyer journey to produce smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage.
· A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
· Stellar project management and communication skills.
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· Working knowledge of Asana
· Working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo.
· Ability to use Office 365 tools, including Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, etc.
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description