Favor is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Content Quality Specialist to join our Content team. In this entry-level role, you will work closely with our sales team to keep our Merchant menu and store information accurate and consistently up to date to ensure our restaurant content is fresh, correct, and meets our quality standards.
If you enjoy working with people, are a self-starter, and want to help Favor continue to grow, we would love to meet you!
- Ensure all menu and merchant data upholds our quality standards by being an expert in order display and best practices
- Own all aspects of merchant presentation in app and on site. This is inclusive of creating, managing (editing) and optimizing merchant imagery, data, category assignments through internal CMS systems
- In partnership with Sales, utilize Salesforce as a project management workflow tool to manage and assist with merchants needs such as menu updates, category inclusion, in app restrictions and photography updates
- Light communication with merchants via phone to confirm merchant content
- Work closely with Product and engineering teams on user testing and providing feedback to enhance customer ordering experience
- Third party service operations management and workflow
Skills and Requirements
- 1+ years of experience in a professional environment
- Strong attention to detail, must be able to spot flaws quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable doing repetitive and sometimes tedious tasks.
- Ability to quickly identify and solve problems.
- Familiarity with Excel, Salesforce, and Adobe Photoshop or similar.
- A strong interest in food media and the dining industry is a plus.
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description