Workrise is on a mission to make it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers - and we’ve committed to placing 100,000 workers in jobs by the end of 2023, and 1 million by the end of 2030. We’re headquartered in Austin, TX and are building the latest tech to support our workers in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing fast, and we’d love to hear how your content and social expertise can help our marketing team and the company achieve our mission.
WHY CONTENT & SOCIAL AT WORKRISE? This is an exciting opportunity to develop and deliver high-quality content that drives awareness of the Workrise brand and engagement with key audiences including skilled workers, clients, and prospective employees.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR: The Content & Social Strategist we’re looking for brings extensive experience and passion for developing unique, engaging content with an eye towards understanding user behaviors and preferences across distribution channels. You think outside of the box and are comfortable testing new channels and mediums to meet our audience where they are.What you’ll be doing:
- Work with key stakeholders in marketing to define an overarching strategy content and social strategy for the Workrise Brand.
- Define the company’s semi-annual thought leadership pillar, aligning stakeholders on full-funnel activation.
- Own the Brand content and social calendar, supporting successful segmentation of cross-functional content across audiences and channels.
- Establish measurement and publishing tools, reporting out key organic metrics and insights in order to test and refine tactics
- Build strong and clear processes around content development and distribution to enable efficient and timely engagement of internal and external stakeholders throughout the process.
- Create impactful content that connects employees and skilled tradespeople alike to our larger mission and vision.
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) in content marketing, content strategy, copywriting, or similar roles
- Passion for storytelling: you have an eye for compelling content and understand how to package it for varying audiences
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with ability to adhere to and enforce company voice, tone, and style guide
- Strong project management skills: you’re organized beyond compare.
- Hands-on player: your sleeves are rolled up and you’re ready to go.
- Data-driven: analytical data is your friend and you know how to use it.
- Low ego: you always put the team before yourself.
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- health insurance options (including medical, dental, vision)
- flexible paid time off
- competitive 401k matching
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!