Use template below
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do every day, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We're adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust in each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission to democratize technology skills, we are one.
The Skills Platform & Experience group builds the product platforms used by millions of learners. The platforms power the experience across the web (app.pluralsight.com), mobile (iOS and Android) and native platforms (Fire TV, Mac OS etc.). Our platforms foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our users and serve as the necessary complement to Pluralsight's content offerings.
The Communications Product team in Skills Platform & Experience group builds the strategy and executes on communications plans for the user via in-app notifications, personalized emails, and push notifications. Product Communications is an extension of the product experience designed to drive User Activation, Feature Discovery and Adoption, and User Engagement
We are currently hiring a Content Strategist - Product Communications to define strategy, align operations, and oversee communications content creation that are designed to drive user activation, feature discovery and adoption, and engagement. This role will report to the Director of Platform Products..
What you'll own:
- Design, develop, and implement a structured Communications content strategy to drive engagement with Pluralsights Products and Solutions, in partnership with the Communications Product Manager.
- Use a combination of data analysis, user research, benchmarking, and content audits to make Communication content and frequency decisions.
- Partner with product and analytics teams to conduct experiments and studies to understand user journeys and create the most effective communications content for users, and partners.
- Develop and lead strategies using clear, concise, visually appealing, and user-focused content, including influencing technical requirements, where required.
- Manage Communications assets such as content calendar, style guide, email templates and notifications copy.
- Use project management skills to support change, ensuring content meets a high bar for quality and is delivered on time.
Who you are:
- You love driving engagement through product communications and can create compelling content that showcases Pluralsight's value to its users and partners.
- You have the ability to tell a story through data and are comfortable setting the editorial strategy so content is consistent and compelling across all delivery streams
- Easy to work with! We pride ourselves on our reputation as incredible collaborators who deliver a high level of service to our internal customers
- Passionate about the developer and tech community. This position will be telling stories about our core audience and needs to bring excitement to their work
- Knowledge of Lean product development and other agile methodologies.
- Customer obsessed and expert at managing stakeholder relationships and expectations.
Experience you'll need:
- 5-7 years of content strategy and communications experience; designing multi channel personalized communications to nurture users in b2b SaaS product organizations.
- Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
- Ability to deftly handle feedback and edits from partners across the company: peers, subject matter experts, and the Legal team.
- Analytical, with ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- You are comfortable working on a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment with imperfect information and limited resources
- Experience in A/B testing and Multivariate Testing desirable
Be Yourself.Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.