Editor, Reviews at Red Ventures
Red Ventures is looking for an Editor who will be responsible for contributing to and executing on strategy for credit card reviews on CreditCards.com and Bankrate Credit Cards.
This editor will be mainly responsible for writing, editing and updating credit card reviews but also other product-related content. They will also collaborate closely with the rest of the editorial team and other cross-functional groups to identify and test new opportunities to improve performance of credit card reviews.
Content ranges in coverage from credit card usage, issuers, rewards, points and miles, and credit scores to advice, news, and more. The right candidate is able to identify topics and develop quality, engaging content with a quick turnaround, as well as work closely with SEO.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, write and edit credit card-related reviews and other product-related content
- Produce high-quality, well-researched content at a fast pace
- Balance changing priorities and pivot quickly to accommodate for last-minute updates
- Stay up to date on industry news and trends to detect content and review-update opportunities
- Update existing product content (credit card reviews, guides, comparisons) for timeliness and accuracy
- Work closely with SEO and marketing analysts to develop strategy
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 2 years of writing/editing experience
- Ability to collaborate with content and marketing teams
- Ability to manage details and multiple projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback
- Ability to collaborate with editors, designers, engineers, project managers, and web development teams
- Experience meeting tight deadlines while working independently to manage multiple publishing projects
- Passionate about content creation and have a track record of coming up with innovative approaches to complicated topics
- Personal finance experience or knowledge of credit cards preferred, if not a history of learning about difficult topics
- Experience writing and/or editing product reviews preferred
- Familiarity with AP style and using content style guides
- Familiarity with HTML, SEO best practices and analytics a plus
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]