FedRAMP Technical Writer
FedRAMP Technical Writer will be responsible for writing and updating FedRAMP documentation for relevance and best practices (policies, procedures, SSP, and additional assessment documentation).
U.S. Citizenship is required.
Writing samples will be requested. Please include with resume.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Detail Orientated technical writing with security auditing/assessment experience and using knowledge to develop, edit, and revise documentation including standard operating procedures, system security plans, and policies and procedures for FedRAMP.
- Ability to collaborate and review System Security Plans (SSPs), Security Assessment Reports (SARs), and documents with System Owners, Project Teams, and other applicable Stakeholders
- Written and Oral Communication - Expresses information to individuals or groups effectively with the ability to influence changes in processes and behaviors; creates clear and convincing written documentation.
- Problem Solving - Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make a recommendation.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of Experience Required: 4
- Experience with technical documentation related to FIPS 199, NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-53 REV 4
- Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST, FISMA compliance experience
- Experience creating Incident Response/Disaster Recovery Plans, Contingency Plans, along with POA&Ms
- Experience with secure network communication techniques and protocols.
- Experience writing whitepapers and position papers on complex technological concepts.
- Years of Experience Desired: 5
- Sec +, Cloud +, CISSP, CISA, CCSP, or relevant Cloud and Auditing/Assessment security certification(s)
- Experience with CSP log and monitoring solutions (e.g., AWS Cloud Watch/Cloud Trail)
- Experience in cloud security solutions focused on: Data Governance, Risk Management, Endpoint Security, Network Visibility and Advanced Threat Monitoring and Management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.