Health Writer at Red Ventures
What You'll Do:
- Research and write all types of sleep-related content (guides, mattress comparisons, transactional copy, etc.)
- Actively develop subject matter expertise by following competitors and monitoring industry news & trends
- Work closely with other teams (SEO, business analysts, etc.) and multiple editors to understand and execute content strategy
What We're Looking For:
- At least 1 year of experience writing product reviews or evergreen guides
- Ability to adapt voice and tone for different sites
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Working knowledge of AP Style
- In-depth research skills and an eye for details (does this this drive you crazy?)
- Self-motivated with a track record of success managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Experience working with data/translating data finds into their writing
- Ability to effectively communicate with members of different teams (outside of content team)
Who We Are:
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].