Partner Enablement Content Manager at SailPoint
This is an exciting time to join SailPoint. We are the leading provider of identity governance and management solutions. We are rapidly growing and investing in new initiatives to extend our offerings and market leadership.
SailPoint is looking for a content manager with passion, drive, and focus to join our Partner Enablement team. The position requires strong writing and communication skills. This individual will be responsible for successful creation of collateral and messaging for our partner ecosystem, including partner newsletter, partner specific collateral and our partner portal. The Content Manager will work closely with product marketing and leadership to develop, communicate, and evangelize SailPoint’s solutions. Consistent communication with partners and internal SailPoint stakeholders is expected.
If you're dedicated and love a fun, innovative company SailPoint is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
- Support global partner communications strategy including on-going content creation as it relates to overall partner enablement plan.
- Work with Product Marketing and Partner Marketing to develop partner tools such as quick reference guides and toolkits.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing to create content centered around Business Impact and Value proposition.
- Understand and leverage market evidence and use to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our partner sales channels to be successful.
- Work closely with channel management to ensure successful enablement of partners by pushing out consistent and timely assets.
- Work closely with Partner Leadership to deliver content, presentations and documentation needed for them to be successful (e.g. case studies, customer wins, training material for partners and customers)
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Communicate and cooperate with cross functional teams to deliver relevant content in conjunction with marketing campaigns and product launches
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- 3 years Enablement experience with focus on content creation.
- Global experience tailoring and scheduling programs and initiatives, including travel as needed
- Proven ability to partner with and earn the trust of partner leadership
- Dynamic and proven presentation & written communication skills a must. Experience in a market and/or an enablement facing role (ability to communicate and present)
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with various stakeholders, partners and management
- Strict adherence to the style guides of SailPoint and our policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Please Note: prior content development samples will be required for submission at interview
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.