Production Coordinator at Kendra Scott
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Photography team at Kendra Scott! Reporting to the Photography & Video Manager, the Production Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of all photo shoots from start to finish. This person will partner closely with the Photography and Video Manager, Graphic Designers and Art Directors to develop project timelines and shoot schedules to ensure the team delivers to deadline.
• Coordinate the production of photoshoots and provide assistance to the photography teams on set
• Prepare for photoshoots by creating call sheets and packing lists, booking flights/hotels, renting equipment, etc.
• Support the photography crew on set by tracking shot lists, coordinating meals during shoots and providing other support as needed
• Organize and manage all product samples that are required for the shoot and properly pack, store and transport to and from shoot locations
• Partner with Photographers, Retouchers, Stylists and Art Directors to identify and plan around priorities
• Receive and submit invoices/estimates from contractors through Coupa procurement system; Partner with manager to track budget and financials
Internal Studio Production
• Manage daily and weekly workload and deliverables for in-house Photographer, Graphic Designer, Art Director and Production Artist requests
• Maintain a a neat and organized photography studio including sample organization, prop storage and set clean up
• Work closely with Product/Tech Development, Design and Merchandising teams to understand sample distribution, assortment launches and product knowledge to share with Creative Services department
• Produce photography shot lists and photo/video shoot schedules
• Work with and assist Photographers, Stylists and Directors in product and set preparation as well as prop acquisition and accounting
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
• Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years’ experience creative production for a high-growth company
Previous leadership experience or experience in retail, service, or other fast paced environment is preferred
• The ability to self-manage a rolling schedule of deliverables
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
• The ability to adhere to and create processes and best practices
• An upbeat and energetic attitude with the ability to positively incorporate direction from leadership
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with team members, customers and vendors
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• A strong desire to build relationship with co-workers and keep others informed
• A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow and embrace new ideas
• A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy