Project Analyst at LumApps
About the role:
LumApps is seeking a Project Analyst to lead the statement of work (SOW) scoping and development process for LumApps' North American Professional Services divisions, from start to finish. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about eliciting requirements, communicating challenges and creating positive experiences for our clients at the beginning of their relationships with our company.
What you will do:
- Gather requirements and provide input to statements of work (SOW) scoping for LumApps' North American Professional Services engagements, primarily from existing Customers.
- Coordinate any additional research that is required to understand client requirements.
- Coordinate with other teams including Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success Management, Marketing, Legal and Executive as required to address SOW / requirements. Manage deadlines with other teams and follow-up as necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
- Develop scope, schedule and budget baselines, and monitor / control these constraints throughout the engagements.
- Prioritize incoming engagements and manage stakeholder expectations around expected commencement and completion.
- Coordinate and facilitate project workshops, requirement gathering workshops and solution demos.
- Determine and maintain the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule.
- Manages client expectations on projects, including timing, scope, and next steps.
- Act as a liaison between Customer Management, technical, creative, and planning / strategy teams to ensure the agreed end result delivers on time.
- Participate in department planning and resource-balancing activities as required across the department’s portfolio. Advocate for the needs of assigned projects and their stakeholders.
- Assist Professional Services department management, as requested with the provision of information in support of business development activities.
- Ensure appropriate hand-offs and communication with up-stream and downstream service delivery teams.
- Maintain knowledge of departmental processes and procedures.
- Meet or exceed monthly utilization targets
What we are looking for:
- 4-5 years experience in a SaaS Project Manager / Business Analyst role
- Experience scoping, deploying or managing one or many digital workplace technologies such as Aurea Jive, Igloo, Simpplr, Brightstar Unily, Interact, or Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to review, understand and create action plans from requirements of a moderate to highly complex and technical nature. Incredible attention to detail.
- Advanced written communication skills in English – grammar, spelling, vocabulary, structure, etc. Advanced Google Workspace / Microsoft Office skills and an ability to learn new software.
- Well-developed time management, goal-setting skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and changing deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and productive working relationships, even under the stress of multiple deadlines.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work efficiently and effectively; Ability to work both independently and in a team structure. Expert active listening and skills. Sound judgement.
- Bilingual in English + Spanish and/or French
- Certification in project management or business analysis as a PMP, CBAP, PMI-PBA, or similar designation
- Ability to demonstrate experience and high effectiveness at:
- assessing and evaluating situations;
- synthesizing facts, concepts, principles;
- identifying critical issues quickly and accurately;
- compiling, sorting, and interpret data;
- researching and investigating ambiguous information;
- writing informatively, clearly and accurately; and
- negotiating, mediating and resolving conflict with tact.
What we offer:
- A program designed with your success in mind. We're looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career
- 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, starting day one
- Awesome coworkers and culture
- 401(k) with employer match
- So much more!
If our core values of: “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, and “Always be evolving,” speak to you, apply to join our team today!