What you’ll do:
- Content development: Create new original ideas for all types of content, including articles, infographics, quizzes, tools, and events. Work with freelance professionals to create the content, ensuring all content conforms to our style standards. Shepherd content through a medical review and copy edit process, and publish it.
- Collaborate with teammates, medical reviewers, designers, videographers, copy editors, and freelance creators as needed.
- Attend Zoom meetings as needed with Healthline staffers, freelancers, and clients to discuss and collaborate on sponsored content programs.
- Help build and maintain our pool of expert freelance writers and creators.
- Develop and update best practices, instructions, and editorial guidelines.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of editorial experience preferred
- Experience editing content about health conditions, especially for patient communities who are currently living with chronic conditions
- Superb research, writing, and editing skills
- Experience writing or editing interactive content
- A strong interest or experience in event planning (especially virtual events for now)
- A strong interest or experience in moderating events, conducting on camera interviews, and appearing in videos as needed
- Experience editing in a content management system (Post preferred)
- Experience creating content based on SEO best practices
- Ability to edit across different style guides for different projects
- Familiarity with these tools preferred: Asana, Microsoft Word, Google Drive Suite (Docs, Sheets, Forms), WordPress
- Consistent ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects, and prioritize workload
- Astute sense of appropriate voice and tone
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work with a manager, teammates, and colleagues in multiple time zones
- Comfortable operating independently and collaboratively
- Bonus: video and social media skills
A Red Ventures Brand:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]