Senior Video Producer at AlertMedia
As a Senior Video Producer, you will work independently as well as cross functionally with partners across the marketing organization to produce videos that support multiple marketing campaigns, customer focused tutorials, and internal videos as needed across various channels. You will be tasked with idea generation, storyboarding, occasional shooting, and editing video content and motion graphics. Additionally, you will work closely with our content team on script development. You must have an extraordinary aesthetic sense, ability to build a strong narrative, and strategic understanding of video production from a marketing standpoint.
As one of the most exciting companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are:
You are a goal-oriented and organized video producer who can manage projects from inception to completion. You are passionate about storytelling and have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business. You have a marketing mindset for engaging prospects with the videos your produce and the desire to fully understand the product and our customers which are at the heart of everything we produce.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Develop a video production approach that effectively and efficiently scales to support the production of a variety of work (including both short and long-form video content used for social platforms, digital ads, the website, special events, and core campaigns)
- Work closely with our campaign managers, the content team and others on the marketing team to create meaningful videos for our social media and marketing channels
- Collaborate with our Creative Director, Communications Director and marketing members to create engaging content
- Ensure brand consistency (including voice and style) across a variety of channels and initiatives
- Coordinate with agency or contract resources as necessary to produce projects beyond our in-house resources
- Collaborate on scripts, storyboard ideas, source stock video content, insert static and motion graphics, titling, add music/voiceovers, shoot content, animate text, edit stories, media management, and archiving project media
- Must possess a strong portfolio that shows you can deliver content across a variety of platforms
- 7+ years of experience of getting your hands dirty throughout the entire production process
- Exceptional visual storytelling skills; you know how to captivate viewers
- Able to recognize trends occurring on different platforms and communicate changes in strategy based on those trends
- Great attention to detail, and the ability and flexibility to work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to effectively communicate with internal clients regarding video projects
- Proficiency in editing software such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop (Basic knowledge of Illustrator is a plus)
- Highly organized, self-motivated and adaptable
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
- BONUS: You've worked in the software industry, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment, and have experience creating content used for marketing complex technology
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program based on collective success
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company three years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.