AlertMedia is looking for a Social Media and Content Manager to join our growing Marketing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of AlertMedia’s social media presence, working closely with our content, campaigns, and creative teams to create and amplify content to elevate and promote the AlertMedia story. Additionally, you’ll help conceive, plan, and execute a variety of content to support marketing programs, including the AlertMedia Emergency Safety Podcast, awards submissions, events, and more.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Manage AlertMedia’s social media presence across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media channels.
- Establish and maintain a robust social media content calendar, working closely with Communications, Content, and Design teams to ensure our message, voice, and content positively reflect the AlertMedia brand.
- Monitor, track, and respond to online discussions with customers, prospects, and industry influencers, working with internal stakeholders to obtain and provide relevant information, updates, or answers.
- Build and foster social communities, including but not limited to Facebook and LinkedIn groups.
- Develop content to support broader marketing campaigns and programs, including drafting awards submissions, blog posts, speaking abstracts, and other short- and long-form content.
- Research relevant industry and cultural events and create appropriate social/content campaigns authentic to AlertMedia’s brand, mission, and voice.
- Equip colleagues with recommended social content to enable all employees to further amplify marketing campaigns and share timely resources about our industry and trends.
- Provide ongoing measurement and reporting to help internal stakeholders understand social reach and impact.
- Continually research and identify bloggers and key influencers to maintain an up-to-date contact database.
- 2+ years of relevant professional social media experience (in-house or agency) working on behalf of B2B technology brands is a must.
- Must have solid writing skills with creative copywriting experience (ability to provide writing samples are a plus).
- Must have strong proficiency and understanding of major social platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- A collaborative team player able to integrate with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with social media publishing, design, and measurement tools.
- Must be located in the Austin, TX area or willing to relocate
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 4 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.