Sr. Copywriter - CRM at Realtor.com
Realtor.com® is looking for an experienced copywriter to join the Creative Services team, in its support of the CRM team, to craft compelling communications that build consumer relationships and drive engagement. Opportunities beyond CRM (social, display, video & radio scripts, website copy, etc) might be available for those with the proper experience.
As a Sr. Copywriter - CRM, you’ll communicate directly with homebuyers and sellers at important decision-making moments in their lives. You’ll work closely with the CRM team to develop copy for emails, web and app notifications, and in-product messaging, that conveys the unique value of the Realtor.com brand, keeps consumers informed throughout the home journey, and drives them to take action. You’ll be a brand ambassador, helping to ensure that our brand positioning, messaging, and tone of voice remain consistent and shine through in every communication you craft.
- You’re a creative at heart, with 5+ years of experience as a CRM copywriter. A very strong focus on email marketing is essential as is extensive experience with app and web notifications, in-product messaging and SMS.
- Experience across other disciplines (display, websites, video, SEM/SEO, social, etc) is a plus, but not required
- Agency experience is preferred, but not required
- You have a firm grasp of proper grammar and syntax, but are not afraid to break the rules to craft compelling creative that can persuade audiences
- You understand email marketing best practices to increase open and click through rates
- You think beyond the copy, and consider user flow when crafting emails
- You understand your audience’s wants and needs, and are able to drive them to action with your words
- You’re collaborative, open to constructive feedback, and not afraid to share your point of view
- You’re a self starter with good time management skills
- You want to be part of a team of fun-loving creative professionals who take their work seriously and get the job done quickly without sacrificing quality.
- You want to be part of a team that also knows all work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy
- Please include link to portfolio and samples of email work
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.