Sr Video Producer & Strategist at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Senior Video Producer & Strategist is responsible for supporting all stages of the LogicMonitor global marketing funnel & sales cycle through video. The ideal candidate must display a blend of creativity, technical expertise, project management, analytical and soft skills to be successful. This individual will report to the Senior Director of Global Brand & Corporate Communications.
The Senior Video Producer & Strategist will own the development and creation of multimedia (audio/video) content for: brand narrative videos, customer stories, company announcement videos, social media advertising videos, product marketing videos, animated explainer videos, recruiting videos, corporate training videos, partner RKO videos, virtual event videos, Level Up (the LogicMonitor user conference) videos and other enterprise-wide projects. The Video Producer & Strategist must be a planner / coordinator / shooter / editor / storyboarder-all-in-one, and ideally will help drive how video content strategy fits in to the broader marketing strategy of the organization. Experience with setting video metrics for campaigns, measuring the impact of video on brand awareness, and optimizing videos for demand generation is desired. Videos need to help move the business forward, not just look and sound great.
The role will work closely with writers and creatives within LogicMonitor to make sure it aligns with the brand tone/ and voice and look and feel. This position is also responsible for overseeing and signing off on the work of any agency, freelance or project-based animators, videographers and/or international camera people. As LogicMonitor grows, the intent is to grow the video department to best support the needs of the business.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other projects
- Onboarding and management of additional agency / videographer / editor / animator talent as needed to meet LogicMonitor video needs
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of the Brand & Corporate Communications team and broader Marketing team
- Collaborate closely with customers, executive stakeholders and LMers to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content; provide coaching and production advice as needed
- Plan and coordinate video shoots, including scouting, selecting and reserving shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Use LogicMonitor camera and lighting kit to produce professional videos; manage equipment rentals as needed
- Manage video library & file storage
- Evaluate analytics / performance of videos and optimize to improve
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Collaborate with Product and Customer Success teams on demo and training videos.
- Manage YouTube channel
- Select, hire and manage additional crew and talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location needs are met
- 10+ years relevant B2B work experience
- Bachelor's degree with major coursework in film, video production, photojournalism, television, digital communications, or a related field
- Portfolio of Video Content Work required
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience managing contractors, direct reports, and/or freelancers
- Experience handling multiple requests at once and delivering on timeline
- Experience coaching executives and customers to get best video performance
- Experience in managing brand consistency throughout a video catalog
- Experience in storyboarding and script writing
- Expert in video production, including field and studio videography
- Expert in video post-production, including editing, transcoding, and modern video distribution methods
- Experience creating social media videos and intermediate animated content; and/or educational style videos or animated content
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.