Customer Support Representative
Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata, you'll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving healthcare. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Customer Support Representative to join our team.
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) is responsible for receiving incoming calls from customers, partners, and field service employees, collecting information about the calls, and directing the calls to the appropriate resource based on need. The CSR provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues using existing knowledge articles and documentation. The CSR responds to queries via phone, or email. In addition , the CSR will participate in an administrative and procedural capacity in various processes and projects within Imprivata Customer Support, as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive incoming phone calls to Imprivata Customer Support from customers, partners and field service employees.
- Record pertinent contact information to our internal call tracking system.
- Assist callers as much as possible by filling their non-technical requests or resolving simple product issues by leveraging available resources such as the knowledge database, product documentation and other information sources to help solve problems
- Document communications with the caller and contact activity to our internal call tracking system.
- Work with the Imprivata Customer Support team and other teams within Imprivata to obtain the information to assist callers as needed.
- Provide administrative and procedural assistance on various customer related processes and projects, as needed.
- Empathize, advocate for, and maintain positive relationships with customers
- High School diploma.
- 1-3 years relevant business experience in a professional environment.
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and web-based applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized, highly-motivated, self-directed, and able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Knowledge of basic computer troubleshooting skills an advantage.
- Full-time (40 hours per week); Part-time position (30 hours per week)
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please keep in mind that all Imprivata open positions are posted on our careers page , which is the only way to apply for prospective employment at our company. We only contact candidates regarding their applications via @imprivata.com email addresses. For more information on how to remain vigilant about your personal security and privacy, you may refer to the FTC resources on Scams here and resources on Identity Theft and Online Security here .
For more information about online scams, you may access the FBI Internet Crime resource page here . If you would like to report a scam, you may file an IC3 complaint with the FBI here.
The Company is requiring all of its new employees who regularly work at a Company office, attend Company-related events/meetings, or travel on behalf of Imprivata to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, when an employee cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, the Company will consider whether a reasonable accommodation is required by applicable law. If you believe that you cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, you may request an accommodation by contacting us. Otherwise, you will need to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.