AMER East Order Ops Analyst at Elastic
Elastic is a search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
As global markets continue to expand, careers within Elastic Order Operations are critical to the ongoing success of our business. The WW Order Operations team at Elastic are the liaisons between many organizations within Elastic. Your main focus will be to become an expert at deal operations, and order management in order to help Elastic Sales leaders negotiate the best deal structure. The team is versed in communication and provides analytical insights. Our team is comprised of a dedicated group of professionals with executive presence, who are calm under pressure to liaison across the business. We are the key link between Sales and Finance to position Elastic sales orders for rev rec compliance requirements (working closely with Deal Desk, Sales, IT, Legal, and Finance to maximize shareholder revenue), while creating customer delight.What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist in Order Operations activities including, but not limited to:
- Reviewing and Booking orders
- Working directly with sales reps in structuring deals
- Proficiency in CRM (Salesforce) and ERP (Netsuite) systems
- Understanding and enforcing basic legal framework around Elastic offerings
- Financial Reconciliations / Period-end close activities
- Customer account data quality management
- Customer support and license provisioning
- Address and resolve customer requests (both financial and support related)
- Enable the sales team through process and operational improvements
- Assist in UAT for CRM and back-end system improvements
- Be able to thrive and adapt in a highly distributed business structure across multiple geographies and time zones
- 4+ years work experience in FP&A, Management Consulting, or similar field in SaaS organizations
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft recommendations and results into easily digestible messages, communications, and executive presentations
- Very strong executive presence and engagement skills
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills and the ability to adjust on the fly to new demands with a sense of urgency
- Able to work and collaborate across global zones
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment
- Power user proficiency with the MS Office suite (especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint). VBA and Macros a plus but not required.
- Prior experience and ability to assist and/or lead IT enhancements
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Double your charitable giving - we match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Elasticsearch, Inc. (“Elastic”) which is located at 800 W. El Camino Real, Suite 350 Mountain View, CA 94040 USA, and can be contacted by emailing [email protected] Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Elastic’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Elastic, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment. Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Elastic to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Elastic’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at [email protected] Elastic’s data protection officer is Felix Wittern, who can be contacted at [email protected] We plan to keep your data until our open role is filled. We cannot estimate the exact time period, but we will consider this period ended when a candidate accepts our job offer for the position for which we are considering you. When that period is over, we may keep your data for an additional period no longer than 3 years in case additional opportunities present themselves in which your skills might be better suited. For additional details, please see our Elastic Privacy Statement.