Analyst, Invoicing Operations at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring an AR Operations Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring accurate & timely invoicing of construction & wind turbine projects. Our ideal candidate for the is role will be someone who has a strong understanding of data management, process improvement, and operational controls.
Why Join us? Our Financial Operations team at Workrise is looking for someone in this role, to be responsible for executing scalable solutions in support of remote renewable energy projects. Sound like you? Keep reading.What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze and improve the end-to-end AR process, from contract set up to cash received
- Create, measure, and report on key AR metrics
- Maintain and document relevant policies and procedures, build process flow maps that tie back to standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Collaborate with all cross-functional teams (Collections, Cash Applications, Client Onboarding, Legal, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure the accuracy of our revenue
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external customers to enhance the workrise experience with invoice dispute resolution, fulfillment, and contractual inquiries/challenges
- Partner with Accounting and other Operational counterparts ensuring that efficient processes are aligned including month-end close tasks such as revenue reconciliation and other sox compliant controls
- Drive process improvements that build invoicing controls, automation of repetitive tasks, increase our overall ability to scale
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Operations or Shared Services (i.e. accounts receivable, invoicing, collections)
- Experience with building operational reports, navigating large amounts of data
- Experience identifying problematic areas and determining the root cause
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in planning, analyzing, and presentation skills
- Experience with NetSuite and 3rd party invoicing applications (Open Invoice, Field Glass…)
- Experience with a technology and/or energy-related company
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $70,000 + bonus + benefits
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Working alongside talented peers who will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- Benefits for full-time employees, flexible paid time off, 401k with company matching, medical, dental and vision insurance
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel belonging, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!