Analyst-Project-ISY at Ascension
Ascension is currently looking for a talented Project Analyst!
What You Will Do
Support key project management office (VMO) processes, quality reviews, data analysis, and
performance reporting functions.
- Support intake of new customer requests for information technology services and subsequent proposal
- Document project management office (VMO) procedures and workflows and develop supporting
- Translate verbal and written requirements into graphical, metric-based formats (eg scorecards,
- Maintain current status and inventory of audit-related items.
- Apply knowledge, experience and expertise to research and create ideas for meeting changing business
needs and solving ePMO issues.
- Serve as liaison and work with the vendor, project teams, eVMO, and business in all phases of assigned
What You Will Need
• High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.