Associate Business Applications Administrator at A Cloud Guru
COLLABORATIVE | PROCESS DRIVEN | SALESFORCE GURU
We are looking for a passionate Associate Business Applications Administrator to join our growing Business Operations team! This person will work closely with our Business Applications Manager to streamline ad hoc projects and requests from our sales, customer success, and other teams within the organization. They will own our pricing and price books and collaborate closely with our sales team to help us achieve our goals. As one of our salesforce gurus you’ll have a passion for identifying and creating process improvements to continually grow.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. The people are the #1 reason employees say they stay at ACG. We’re a quirky, tight-knit crew that cares about our customers and each other. No egos here. Our leaders encourage thoughtfulness, compassion, being humble, and we have a bit of fun along the way.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.Humor is necessary to get through the work day, and we’ve got that in spades here. - Vijay, Finance ManagerAs a Associate Business Applications Administrator at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Works cross-functionally with the Business Operations, Sales, and Customer Success teams on Ad Hoc projects and requests
- Build dynamic Lightning pages and workflows within the system to help grow the business and improve efficiencies
- Own Products, Price Books and Sales Order Form for our Sales team
- Collaborate and work with the Sales team to help the company achieve its goals
- Identify and create process improvements by cleaning up current automations or building new to improve the system
- Perform system maintenance duties, including ensure the application is kept current with vendor releases, patches and other requirements
- Onboard new users by creating their login credentials and permissions
- Support end users in troubleshooting and resolving incidents
- Experience building and maintaining Salesforce
- Experience with AppExchange
- Can effectively communicate technical issues and resolve or collaborate to resolution
- Experience working in Lightning, writing Validation Rules, Process Builder, and Change Sets
- Experience working and collaborating with sales teams
- Sales Operations experience preferred
- Experience working with integrations (Docusign, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Nintex, and others)
- Bonus: Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 2+ years of experience working in Salesforce
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills across all levels
You need hunger and passion to succeed, but you also need humility. It's not about chest beating here. It's about collaboration. –Travis, VP of SalesMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Whether it's hiking to a waterfall in Costa Rica or bonding with your couch, we all need downtime. All Gurus get four weeks paid time off, 10 sick days, and enough holiday to make a banker blush.
- Let's get lunch. Lunches are catered three times per week, and our kitchen stays stocked with a smorgasbord of the team’s most requested snacks and drinks.
- Parking is on us. We have your Downtown parking covered. We offer paid garage parking nearby the office. We also have perks for going green by walking and taking public transit.
- We’ve got you covered. We offer insurance plans that pay for 100% of your medical, dental, and vision, and 80% for your family/dependents.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll bring you onsite to talk face to face, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.