Associate Quality Operations Business Analyst at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
The Associate Quality Business Analyst works as a vital member of the Quality Operations team. The Quality Business Analyst serves as a key contributor by designing reports and dashboards that inform business decisions for Quality programs. The Quality Business Analyst works with internal partners to understand data and reporting goals and will conduct data analysis in support of HEDIS and QRS initiatives.
1. Manage all data analysis for HEDIS and QRS at a contract level, including quality gap trending. Assist in HEDIS season with file analysis including tracking failed chase logic and detailed status reporting
2. Manage standard supplemental data file submissions
3. Read and write technical business requirements documentation with knowledge of content to effectively communicate requirements to technical teams and stakeholders
4. Translates report requirements in specifications and use the reporting tool to generate data extract that can be rendered into identified output format. Advanced knowledge of database concepts, use of data dictionaries and record viewers and other tools required to map data elements needed for reporting is required.
5. Designs, develops and validates reports and dashboards to measure business performance for operational and management purposes.
6. Works with Bright Health Analytics team and Quality vendors to understand and work within their reporting modules and other report writing tools
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, or a related field is required; equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
• A minimum of two (2) years of business analysis experience is required; four (4) or more years of experience is preferred
• Two (2) or more years of experience in healthcare is preferred
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.