As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Business Analyst that will be responsible for helping to measure, monitor and act on important company metrics. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who understands what needs to be measured to matter, knows how to collect, analyze and present data, and is passionate about continuous improvement.
Why Join us? Our Quality team at Workrise Wind and Telecom provides a wide variety of services in the wind industry. Making sure that we do high quality work to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction is the hallmark of what we stand for. It all starts with the data and the story it tells, to know where to look.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create, build, and maintain a Workrise Wind-wide Dashboard to track important metrics and KPIs in order to provide information, spur action and make recommendations to leadership.
- Maintain and improve current forms tools and business process management software (BPMS) to ensure correct workflows are maintained.
- Participate in or run meetings to facilitate planning and readiness for deployment of projects.
- Utilize lean methodology to improve processes.
- Support the company’s ISO 9001:2015 certification.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or software development. Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Demonstrated experience in creating dashboards using Power BI, Tableau or similar
- Highly proficient with Productivity software, including Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, or similar software such as Google Suites
- Comfortable with facilitation of meetings, in-person and remote
- Experience in the renewable energy industry, preferably in wind
- Familiarity with Business Process Management Software (BPMS)
- Lean practitioner experience a bonus.
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.