Business Analyst, Revenue Operations at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Revenue Operations team is where the company’s highest value problems get solved. You’ll work with star engineers, designers, and senior leaders across the company in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly focused and believe we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands great technical depth, principled thinking, well honed product judgment, and a stubborn refusal to settle.
Success in this role comes from marrying a strong data background with acute product and business acumen to deliver highly strategic and compelling insights that accelerate our business growth and influence our product decisions. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is excited by the challenge of being part of a rapidly changing and maturing data environment, and is energized by solving complex and ambiguous problems.What you’ll do:
- Support Workrise’ rapidly growing sales teams
- Work with multi-functional teams to define requirements for ad-hoc data analysis and reporting
- Be able to work independently to propose solutions to address business or product needs
- Bring a sophisticated level of statistical and quantitative analysis to enable growth for Workrise
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Build metrics and reporting functions to measure and monitor operational efficiency
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve company performance
- Project manage high impact initiative, holding yourself accountable for decisions and results
- Assist with new business or product experimentation including design, roll-out, and monitoring
- Work to mature Workrise’s company-wide data environment
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably at high-growth startups
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, or a comparably quantitatively rigorous field
- 2+ years of SQL experience (Hive, Spark, and other big data tools a plus)
- Background in data visualization and reporting, using open source libraries/packages and third-party tools (Tableau or similar)
- Proven execution and impact on initiatives with leadership and product teams
- Able to drive complex projects to successful completion
- Able to identify stakeholders, establish relationships, and influence others to get work done
- Strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent judgment, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills; can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Experience working in fast-paced and frequently-changing environments; ability to thrive in ambiguity and self-direct
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.