Business Systems Analyst at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
As a member of the Business Systems team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and ongoing optimization of critical systems supporting the Company's business operations. You will analyze existing processes, identify improvement opportunities, and project manage feature enhancements. This position is highly collaborative and will work across departments including Finance, Sales, and Customer Experience to ensure the scalability of our business systems and processes.
- Process map critical business operations and document requirements in order to optimize LogicMonitor's systems
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand automation opportunities and communicate scope and timeline of projects across the organization
- Work across departments to design technical solutions to transform key business processes with support from administrators and developers
- Identify time-consuming internal processes and assist in building automated, reliable, and scalable solutions
- Maintain accurate and consistent process documentation
- Work with the data team to ensure the accuracy and accessibility of relevant system's data and reliability of integrations between systems
- Manage the user acceptance training (UAT) process for key initiatives and document results
- Collaborate with system administrators to implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience with Business Systems preferred
- Experience with agile project management and release management
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Jira, Coupa, Zuora, Gainsight, Netsuite or best-of-bread SaaS equivalents and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate
- Ability to consider the end-to-end process and advise on downstream effects of changes
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.