How You’ll Support Our Mission
ESO’s Contracts team has two integrated working groups; 1) a team that negotiates agreements directly with customers and 2) a team that manages the resulting software-as-a-service subscriptions within our Customer Relationship Management software (Salesforce).
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven team member to join the CRM/Salesforce working group as a Contract Operations Analyst. The Contract Operations Analyst’s role is to triage internal and external requests, review and approve signed customer contracts for accuracy of data, ensure that all contracts conform to internal policies, input or edit relevant subscription terms, and amend existing customer subscriptions as required. The team member will primarily partner with the Sales, Account Management, and Finance teams but will occasionally interact directly with Customers.
Reporting to the Associate General Counsel you will be part of our Legal and Contracts team based in our Austin office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Review incoming requests to the Contracts email inbox and route accordingly.
· Close, Amend, Convert Sales and Renewal opportunities in Salesforce.
· Daily Account Management within CRM/Salesforce.
· Serve as a resource to sales and finance regarding proper contracting.
· Analyze and ensure the accuracy of contracts as they are closed.
· Manage requests for Certificates of Insurance.
· Manage requests for vendor forms and registration.
· This list is not exhaustive
Who You Are - the essentials
· Salesforce or other CRM Experience
· Strong analytic/problem solving skills.
· Highly motivated, ability to work independently as well as in a team.
· A passion for learning.
· High level of integrity with attention to detail.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office & Outlook.
· Exceptional communication skills, both oral & written.
· Ability to work in close collaboration with a cross functional team.
Who You Are - the desirables
· SaaS Experience, preferably in healthcare
· Admin and/or Legal Experience
· Adobe Acrobat Experience
· DocuSign Experience
· Associates or bachelor’s degree
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description