Customer Analytics Manager
About Kendra Scott: We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Kendra Scott seeks a Customer Analytics Manager who will be responsible for driving business recommendations based on in-depth analyses of key business questions. This person will work with the VP of Ecommerce & Customer Analtyics and cross-functional partners to identify pressing business questions, conduct analyses using Kendra Scott’s multiple data sources, develop and execute against focus group and survey roadmaps, and share findings and recommendations throughout the organization. In addition to being a data-driven leader who works well with cross-functional partners, our ideal Customer Analytics Manager will be a quick learner who has experience handling multiple challenging priorities and driving different types of projects to timely completion.
• Work with cross-functional partners to identify important business questions. Analyze data and provide recommendations that clearly outline potential impact, have cross-functional input and have an action plan. Tailor presentation and communications based on audience and purpose of presentation.
• Develop roadmap of customer analytics projects based on the needs of cross-functional partners that includes a mix of data analytics, surveys and focus groups.
• Develop a deep understanding of Kendra Scott’s different data sources and how to best utilize these data sources to answer key business questions. Data sources will include Google Analytics, transactional data, customer data, store level data, survey and focus group data.
• Effectively manage and prioritize project work and communicate project roadmap and timelines to the leadership team.
• Understand and execute reporting needs of the ecommerce business, including a web analytics dashboard.
• Demonstrate leadership and the ability to influence by initiating partnerships that promote organizational objectives and change.
• Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to work across all areas of the business and on projects of all types.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years’ experience working in an analytical role for a high-growth company
• Experience with Google Analytics and customer database. Experience writing SQL a plus
• Experience executing focus groups and surveys
• A proven ability to break down larger initiatives into consumable achievable tasks to achieve departmental and company objectives
• A solutions-oriented mentality with a data driven approach
• A growth mindset: track record of leveraging past learnings, encouraging new ideas and smart risk taking in self and others
• Strong communication skills with a proven ability to build cross functional partnerships to make effective decisions collaboratively
• A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
• Strong quantitative skills, including ability to draw insights from disparate data sources
• Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.