Data Analyst at Pushnami
Delivering more than 10 billion messages per month across browser-based push notifications, mobile app push notifications, and email, Pushnami enables brands to capture more subscribers, intelligently market to them quickly, and grow their revenue. Our clients love what we’ve built so far, and we can’t wait to make it even better. And since Pushnami is 100% privately held (zero outside funding or investment) and has been profitable from day one, we are accountable to only our clients and ourselves.
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst to collaborate with internal partners to identify insights from data, apply creativity to test hypotheses, prepare and automate processes, and integrate results from testing.
What you will be doing:
- Performing analysis and maintenance on existing data products and machine learning models.
- Offering ideas for product and/or process improvements, such as automation.
- Extract, transform, and load data for preparation in modeling and analysis.
- Perform queries on data to discern anomalies and perform data quality audits to ensure the accuracy of the rules or statistical models in production.
- Working knowledge or experience with SQL and Python/R
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and enthusiasm for translating data into actionable and useful insights
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Economics, or Computer Science) or related degree programs and 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently when given detailed specification and instruction
- At least 1 year experience in analyzing data and/or building machine learning models
- Energized and Positive Attitude
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Amazing People and Technology
- Competitive Salary, The Best Benefits in Town, Equity and Leadership Opportunities
- An Environment Focused on Positivity, Acceptance, and Using Our Success to Help Our Community
Want to help us improve and protect the most advanced digital messaging platform on the market? We have grown from a staff of only 15 smart and talented people to over 40 in the last year alone. Pushnami strives to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.