Data Analytics Manager at Red Ventures
What You'll Do:
- Work with business teams, data engineers and data architects to define and design data products that simplify how our stakeholders interact and action on our data
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure proper instrumentation on our website and in our technology products
- Provide strategic insights derived from digital marketing, web event and sales data that drive marketing investment and customer experience decisions
- Provide strategic input, lead proof of concepts, and support implementation activities for Self-Service BI
- Become very familiar with our unique AdTech and MarTech stacks and the role of data with each of them
- Build compelling visualizations and interactive dashboards that enable us to democratize analytics
- Utilize statistics to identify the significance, noise and correlation in data
- Identify opportunities for advanced analytics that leverage data assets across the Media & Tech portfolio and broader organization
- Build relationships with business teams to drive value and adoption
- Work with data science, data engineers, architects, and business teams to ensure analysis and visualizations scale efficiently
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in data analytics, digital analytics, BI, consulting or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly when there is ambiguity involved
- Experience managing and developing others
- Ability to autonomously identify opportunities for advanced analytics or data products without being directed
- Extensive experience in building SQL queries across complex relational database experience
- Experience translating between business KPI requirements and technical specs
- Familiarity with marketing, web, and advertising technologies like Google Analytics, Optimizely, Iterable, Google Ad Manager, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience leveraging customer, digital, online and offline data together to aid customer targeting & segmentation
- Advanced proficiency in visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- Insatiable curiosity and tenacity to keep digging
- Knowledge of digital attribution and digital analytics is preferred
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].