Data and Marketing Analyst - LifeMart at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to tackle a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, teammates, and big problem solvers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you flourish with collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
LifeMart is Care.com's employee/member discount platform which provides valuable and convenient member-only pricing on products and services. Members can save hundreds of dollars monthly with savings across all categories including: Hotels, Theme Park & Attractions, Live Events, Magazines, Child Care Tuition Discounts, Senior Living Facility Discounts, Electronics, Wireless Services, Food Home Delivery Services, Groceries, Rental Cars, Tax Prep, Pet Care, Home/ Auto & Pet Insurance, Car Buying, Health and Wellness and More!
The Senior DataAnalyst, LifeMart will provide marketing, sales and member insights and analysis supporting constituents across the LifeMart organization. This includes the ability to provide full-circle analytical data, insights, and strategy recommendations in multiple areas including: member acquisition and behavior, site performance, email marketing, merchant partner performance and overall revenue performance.
The Senior Data Analyst will spearhead data-driven strategy recommendations and analytical solutions that positively impact operational and financial results. Candidate is encouraged to possess a full understanding of the LifeMart business model including all appropriate revenue drivers and will guide the team to improve upon a set of critical KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) for the LifeMart product.
- Apply analysis and optimization skills to drive new member acquisition and revenue per member by leading a data-driven approach to site merchandising, product functionality, email marketing, and acquisition flows.
- Accelerate all key growth metrics by identifying and prioritizing test strategies, setting performance objectives & measurement criteria, and tracking & communicating results.
- Lead testing process including maintaining test history & related data as well as cataloging, prioritizing, tracking & reporting all future marketing tests.
- Improve member lifetime value and acquisition return on investment by developing and leading strategies and reports which provide detailed full-loop analysis of member behavior and financial impact by acquisition channel
- Use web analytic and business intelligence tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, MS Excel, Tableau, Iterable, and Amplitude to provide insight and recommendations on overall product performance and help drive sound business decisions.
- Develop and refine business requirements for various reports and marketing dashboards. Lead and ensure accurate and timely implementation of all reports and dashboards both independently and in partnership with technical resources on business intelligence team
- Provide meaningful and proactive insights and valuable analysis to team members, external and internal constituents, management and senior leadership.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams on email and website testing strategy and performance.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of demonstrated experience
- 3+ years of web analytics background required including shown skill in Web Analytics platforms - (Amplitude preferred), Tableau and Excel.
- Experience with relational databases, data warehouse technologies and SQL (Snowflake experience a plus)
- Email marketing platform experience analyzing multimillion member email lists - Iterable experience preferred.
- Expertise in MS Excel including pivot tables and integrating external data sources; experience developing automation with macros a plus.
- A/B and Multivariate testing experience, running SQL queries, Tableau
- Experience and proven track record of combing both financial and web analytic data to make meaningful insights.
- Sophisticated analytical/problem solving and research skills.
- Excellent communication skills for writing reports, proposals, and presentations with proven data interpretation capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a group.
- Detail oriented and quick learner.
- Flexible teammate who is looking to excel in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience working within ecommerce or retail company is a plus!
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).