Data Entry Specialist- TEMP at Living Security
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
We are looking for temporary help during one of the most exciting times of the year for Living Security- Cybersecurity Awareness Month! We are looking for professional individuals to focus on internal reporting and maintenance of reporting systems. This is a GREAT opportunity for new grads looking to get their foot in the door at one the best places to work in Austin. While this position is expected to last about a couple months, this is a great opportunity to network with some of the brightest cybersecurity experts in the field, and could eventually lead to a full-time position at one of the best companies to work for in Austin.
- Perform data entry into company software and maintain records
- Prepare and organize Excel documents for data entry
- Ensure data integrity and update stakeholders as need based on changing schedules
- Review reports and documentation to monitor for discrepancies
- Support overall function of department by completing additional project related tasks and duties
- Build relationships and trust with stakeholders through open and proactive communication
- 1-2 years of data entry experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office specifically Excel reporting
- Must have experience working with pivot tables and vlookups
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or GED
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.