Data Insights & Analytics Specialist at AffiniPay
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:12 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Data Insights & Analytics Specialist
Do you “love” data? Does working with data and finding the nuance that leads to key differentiation for the business and our customers excite you?
This is your opportunity to be a key member of AffiniPay’s Data & Insights team that is essential in enabling and improving our evidence-based decision-making.
The ideal candidate will have experience in analyzing large end-to-end data sets, arriving at data-based insights, and formulating meaningful recommendations.
This role answers challenging analytical questions and highlights insights about customers and behaviors.
- Develop and maintain sophisticated reporting, dashboards and other BI solutions for customer data
- Automate recurring analyses and build analytics ETL Framework using SQL/R/Python, always ensuring data integrity
- Consolidate and Summarize Data for Business Decision Making in Useful Formats
- Modify/improve existing reports/dashboards with input from Partners
- Research and explore consumer data, discover patterns, meaningful relationship, anomalies and trends
- Extract impactful insights from multiple, large databases and translate data into visualizations, key performance indicators, metrics, and goals
- Visualize and effectively communicate data findings and insights to partners, executive management and support data-driven recommendations
- Work multi-functionally with other teams to gather, exchange data and communicate the findings as needed
- Assist with processes for data collection, management and modeling where required
- Develop new predictive analytic models using Python, R and or other sophisticated techniques
- Willingness to go beyond libraries and packages and get deep into the algorithms to innovate and improve data models
- You have demonstrated ability in a data role (analytics, business intelligence) passionate about working with large and sophisticated datasets
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Analytics, Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- You’re a highly motivated person with a proven track record for exceeding expectations
- You enjoy working with an outstanding team in a fantastic culture
- You have a proven capability to manipulate and analyze complex raw data from various sources
- You have expertise with data visualization tools like Domo, Knime, Power BI, Tableau, or equivalent applications
- You have experience with data modeling, applied statistical modeling and sophisticated analytic techniques
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects, develop and deploy solutions within a dynamic environment
- You’re a problem solver, collaborative and have a can-do demeanor
- You have a willingness to learn new systems and skills on the job
- You have keen attention to detail
- If you have a FinTech background, it’s a huge plus
At AffiniPay, we’re continuously taking on exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our aim to become leaders in FinTech has fostered our fast-paced, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to build, work together, and go above and beyond to be industry leaders. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
Affini-Perks! We've got you covered…
Competitive compensation structure
401K with automatic 5% company contribution
100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
100% Company-paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
Open PTO plan
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Fun offsite quarterly meetings
AffiniPay Swag Package
Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
The chance to be a vital team member of one of Austin's fastest-growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description