Data Management - Temporary Contract
Data augmentation and cleansing specialist required to join the team on a temporary basis to help support the successful use of Salesforce for accurate territory mapping and account management.
- Responsible for data enrichment and cleansing of the SailPoint CRM account database.
- Follow a list of essential fields to review and complete which include (but are not limited to) Billing & Shipping Address, Territory, Industry, Website, Annual Rev, Employees, Geo, D-U-N-S Number, Global 2000, G5000.
- Input new account records where relevant.
- Maintaining parent/child account hierarchies.
- Ensure consistent naming conventions across fields in line with the agreed company standard.
- Update and verify information using resources such as company websites, databases, knowledge of sales teams. Some outbound calls may be required to check info.
- De-dupe any multiple account or contact records, ensuring essential data is transferred to the master. Align with the Orders team where necessary.
- Check legal entity account names and liaise with the Orders team to amend where appropriate.
- Experience with CRM databases or salesforce.com
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to collect, analyse and cleanse information in a systematic manner
- Understand data from a B2B/commercial aspect
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload in order of requirements and work through in a methodical order
- Good Excel skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.