Digital Marketing Media Analyst
Effective Spend is looking for a client-facing data analyst with experience working in marketing analytics (primarily Google Analytics). The Digital Marketing Data Analyst works hand in hand with our PPC and SEO departments to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our client services teams. The Marketing Data Analyst helps to clearly quantify performance objectives, troubleshoot issues along the tracking funnel, and communicate with clients and internal teams to identify and resolve issues.
The Marketing Data Analyst will join our Business Intelligence team – a team that re-imagined our data analytics from the ground up and who directly impact almost every aspect of our company and are critical to driving our continued growth.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that is excited by new opportunities and the potential to have a large impact. Ideal candidates will be strong communicators with great attention to detail and a passion for marketing analytics and the impact data can have on driving client success
- Marketing Analytics Leader – This individual will ultimately grow into the go-to person for anything Google Analytics, CRM Analytics, Tracking and Data. Through working on wide-ranging projects for numerous clients, this individual will build a knowledge base that they can use to strategize with clients (from manager to C-level) and internal teams, then execute efficiently.
- Understanding & Strategizing Marketing Analytics, Tracking, and Data – Dig into Google Analytics to understand what user behavior and performance of a website. Use segmented traffic and historical analysis to forecast goals. Leverage general knowledge of data available in GA for our SEM and SEO teams’ reporting.
- Forecasting & Goal Setting – Serve a critical role in onboarding of new clients and aligning existing clients by setting achievable performance targets through analysis of historical data and incorporation of improvement initiatives.
- Offline/CRM Data Integration – Work with clients to understand their CRM/Sales process, how data flows through the system, key data fields and how we can better understand Lead Quality / Revenue of Lead Generation initiatives.
- Communicating Problems and Solutions to Clients and Internal Teams – Not only will you be digging into the data to troubleshoot issues, but you’ll also be using the information you find to educate clients and internal PPC and SEO teams on the problems and solutions you’ve identified.
- Data Visualization – Work with account teams to create custom reports for high-value clients that focus on their unique KPIs and reporting needs.
Qualifications & Skills Requirements:
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, mathematics, science, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing or marketing-related analytics is required.
- Experience with Google Analytics is required.
- Experience with PPC, SEM or SEO marketing analytics is a strong plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced knowledge of Excel formulas and Pivot Tables.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau is a plus.
Effective Spend is proud to be named a Top 10 Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal. Here are some of the ways we support an awesome company culture:
- Competitive paid time off
- Additional volunteer PTO
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare plans
- 401k with company matching
- Bonuses for employee and client referrals
- Fun team outings and social sports like soccer, cornhole, and kickball
- Foosball, chess, and other games in the office for a quick break
- Great office location within walking distance of the hike and bike trail and numerous coffee shops and lunch spots
- Snacks, fresh fruit, drinks and plenty of fresh-ground coffee
Read More About Our Company Culture