Director of Sales Analytics, Revenue Operations at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Revenue Operations team is where the company’s highest value problems get solved. As a Director of Sales Analytics in RevOps you will be responsible for leading the Analytics & Reporting teams, its deliverables, and project outcomes. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has extensive knowledge of sales metrics and analytical methods, can create solutions for today and simultaneously drive toward the future, has experience working in a start-up environment, and has a proven track record of designing and building high performing teams.
This role requires a combination of sales experience with demonstrated ability to create actionable insights from disparate data sources. You need exemplary leadership skills, familiarity with the full spectrum of Sales Analytics functions, and a deft ability to collaborate with and influence other department leaders. You work effectively in a cross-functional environment and are comfortable facilitating technical and business stakeholder conversations. You have strong business intuition, excellent judgement and can think creatively about new solutions.What you’ll be doing:
- Lead all aspects of the RevOps Analytics team including hiring, mentoring, and performance mgmt
- Drive the execution of analyses, forecasting, dashboarding, incentive plans in accordance with key success metrics
- Drive actionable insights to increase seller productivity and measurably improve on team performance
- Direct the sales forecasting process; partner with Sales leadership to improve sales forecasting and accuracy
- Lead process improvement initiatives though quantitative analysis and data-driven decision making
- Own and contribute to reporting and visualization efforts to support the communication of insights to support decisions from the strategic to the tactical
- Project manage multiple high impact initiative simultaneously, holding yourself and various stakeholders accountable for decisions and results
- Summarizes analysis results in clear, succinct ways to enable understanding by senior-level audiences internal and external to the Revenue organization
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with internal stakeholders
- Preferably 4-6 years experience in Sales Analytics
- Experience building and administering Sales Incentive programs
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- SQL experience (Hive, Spark, and other big data tools a plus)
- Background in data visualization and reporting and experience with third-party tools (experience with Tableau preferred)
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; ability to work with limited direction without a loss of performance
- Demonstrated excellence in influencing and managing change across a distributed team
- Experience in or knowledge of the energy sector preferred
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.