Enterprise Resource Planning Business Consultant at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
Our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Consultant is responsible for recruiting, on-boarding, and managing the Back Office (ERP, OMS, IMS, PIM, etc.) value added reseller (VAR) relationships. You will be an important contributor to the Strategic Business Development team and will work closely with Sales, Marketing, and our valued ERP partners to manage the channel pipeline and go-to-market activities that bring new clients to the BigCommerce platform. Your passion and success will help enable our mission to democratize commerce and change people’s lives through our platform.What You’ll Do:
- Drive net-new BigCommerce revenue by recruiting, on-boarding, and managing Back Office Technology Partner VARs
- Partner with Sales to drive lead volume and close deals
- Define, manage, and publish VAR success metrics on a weekly basis. Manage and forecast sales pipeline of all referrals from VARs.
- Work closely with the BigCommerce Sales, Product, and Client Success teams (On-boarding and Account Management) to ensure smooth sales cycle (co-selling with VARs) and on-boarding experiences of our joint merchants (including engaging with ERP-focused BC agencies)
- Lead and collaborate with Partner Marketing to develop and implement effective go-to-market strategies with Strategic VARs and programmatic communication with the larger VAR ecosystem. Liaison with VAR Marketing orgs to conduct account based marketing campaigns to maximize BC exposure to VAR customers and prospect base.
- Actively participate and represent BigCommerce in the Acumatica ecosystem events, including Acumatica Summit, partner webinars, and R1/R2 launch regional events.
- Become a subject-matter-expert and deliver ongoing presentations to enable new VAR
- Act as the main point of contact for all VAR escalations.
- Successful Software or SaaS Sales Professional with 5+ years software, e-commerce, or SaaS sales experience with a focus on consultative solutions selling in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment, including
- 3+ years experience in quota-based Channel Sales
- Experience working in a Recurring Revenue or SaaS organization
- Keen understanding of the e-commerce and ERP competitive landscapes; experience selling or implementing ERP systems is preferred.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com and CRM best practices is required; a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and internet technologies (shopping carts, web hosting, email, and online marketing tools) is a plus.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in matrixed organizations and forge strong bonds with key external and internal partners such across Product Development, Channel, Marketing, and other sales channels.
- Ability to prioritize, creatively solve complex problems, and use data to make decisions.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client / partner relationship skills are critical.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field preferred.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally as needed; the job may require upwards of 25% travel.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings