Forecast and Scheduling Analyst at Ascension
Ascension is hiring a Forecaster Analyst to join our growing Contact Center team! The ideal candidate will have Genesys PureConnect experience and be highly analytical. Apply now for this excellent opportunity to join Ascension!
Hours: This role is generally a day and early evening role Monday through Friday, but will also need weekend coverage flexibility up to an actual schedule that consistently works on the weekend.
Location: Fully Remote
What You Will Do
Forecast workload and project staffing needs to ensure accurate and adequate support for business processes.
- Develop and maintain a forecasting and scheduling model using workforce management tools to forecast workload, create staffing requirements and generate work schedules that meet or exceed key performance indicators.
- Develop staffing models and staffing requirements and provides recommendations based on analysis.
- Maintain a database to manage associate information, performance trends and other related data.
- Maintain and track operational budgets, analyzes data and prepares reports, presentations and dashboards.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Required Credential(s):• None required.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- None required.
- 5+ years contact center forecasting and scheduling in an omni channel platform (voice, chat, email, text)
- Proficient in the use of Genesys Pureconnect and/or Cloud or similar applications (Verint, Nice)
- Strong knowledge of contact center metrics
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) or equivalent G-Suite applications
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.